BOB:

How about a game? When I was young, families didn't sit around watching TV all the evening. They played games.

游戏怎么样? 我年轻时,我们家人并不会整晚围在一起看电视。 他们玩游戏了。
NANCY:

Your dad's right. Let's play a game together.

你爸爸是对的。 我们一起玩游戏吧。
EMMA:

Alright, How about Monopoly? Eleven.

好的,我们玩儿大富翁 11?
BOB:

Alright.

好的。
NANCY:

Chance, chance. Get out of jail free. This card may be kept until needed or sold!

机会,机会。 脱离监禁吧,这张卡可能能保持到需要时或卖掉它!
BOB:

OK my turn. Ha, that's three new hotels, please! We often played this game when we first got married. Do you remember, when we lived in the brown house?

好的,轮到我了。 哈,那是三家新宾馆! 当我们刚结婚时,我们常常玩这个游戏。 你还记得吗?我们住在棕色房子里时。
NANCY:

The brown house! I loved that house.

棕色房子! 我爱那个房子。
BOB:

That's right. I bought it. two months before we got married.

对的。 我们结婚前两个月买的。
NANCY:

How old were we?

我们那时多大?
BOB:

I was twenty-three years old when I bought that house. Hey, you're twenty-four now.

我买那房子时是23岁。 嗨,你现在24岁...
EMMA:

Yeah, but people got married very young then. It's my turn right?

是的,但是那时大家结婚很早的。 轮到我了对吗?
BOB:

It is your turn.

轮到你了。