STUART0:

Hi this is Stuart Banks. My car was stolen about an hour and a half ago. I've been waiting for someone to show up. No, no one has shown up that's why I'm calling. Banks.

你好,这是斯图亚特银行。 我的车在大约一小时或半小时之前被偷了。 我在等着有人露面。 不,没有人出现,这就是我打电话来的原因。 银行。
STUART1:

Stuart Banks. Yes. Thank you.

斯图亚特银行。 是的。 谢谢你。
POLICE OFFICER:

Did you call about a stolen vehicle, sir? What's your name?

你有打电话询问一辆被盗的车吗,先生? 你的名字是什么?
STUART:

Banks. Stuart Banks.

银行。 斯图亚特银行。
POLICE OFFICER:

Mr. Banks. Did you see the thief? What did he look like?

先生 银行... 你有看到小偷吗? 他看起来是什么样?
STUART:

You know what, actually, I didn't get a very good look at him.

你知道吗,事实上,我并不看好他。
POLICE OFFICER:

What time did this happen?

这是什么时候发生的?
STUART:

Seven o'clock.

7点。
POLICE OFFICER:

Seven? You called us at eight o'clock. What were you doing between seven o'clock and eight o'clock?

7点? 你8点打过电话给我们。 你7点和8点之间在干什么?
STUART:

It was seven o'clock I called you right when it happened.

事情发生的时候正是7点我打电话给你的时候。
POLICE OFFICER:

OK. So you don't know what he looks like, you don't know exactly what time this happened, what do you want me to do here?

好的。 所以你不知道他长得怎么样,你不知道事情发生的确切时间,那你想让我在这里做什么呢?
STUART:

You know what I'm sorry. I don't think that there is anything you can do for me.

你知道我对此感到很抱歉。 我认为你不能为我做任何事情。
POLICE OFFICER:

I think you're right. Have a good day.

我想你是对的。 祝你一天愉快。