LADY:

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross, to see a fine lady upon a white horse, with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes; she shall have music wherever she goes.

骑着一匹公马到班伯里大十字架去看一位骑在白马上的漂亮女子,女子手上戴着戒指,脚上挂着铃铛;她走到哪儿都有音乐声。
LEO:

I remember that one.

我记得那个。
LADY:

And that's why I'm going to Banbury.

那就是我为什么我要去班伯里。
LEO:

Oh really. Interesting. Well I think that the train to Banbury leaves from the other platform.

哦,真的吗。 真有趣。 我想去班伯里的火车从另外的站台离站。
LADY:

Oh my, so it is! Thank you for sitting and talking to an old lady like me. He's lovely. Well, that's me. Bye bye.

哦,真的是这样! 谢谢你坐在这儿和我这样一个老女人说话。 他很可爱。 好吧,那是我。 再见。
LEO:

So we meet again.

我们又见面了。
EMMA:

It's the guy with the table.

是桌子旁边的那个人。
LEO:

Oh. The girl with the broken shoe remembers me?

哦。 穿着坏掉的鞋的女孩,还记得我吗?
EMMA:

Another thing you stole?

你偷的另一件东西?
LEO:

Hey I didn't steal the table. This one's a long story.

嘿,我没有偷桌子。 这是一个漫长的故事。
EMMA:

OK.

好吧。