KEVIN:

What's he doing to her?

他在对她做什么?
IAN:

I think he's about to shoot her in the head. Oh, God, no. Oh! Oh. Almost.

我想他打算在她的头部开枪。 喔不。 差点要射了。
KEVIN:

Wow. I can't believe he did that. That's some pretty bad acting actually.

哇。 真不敢相信他这么做了。 事实上有些演技真的有些糟糕。
IAN:

It's in black and white.

这是黑白的。
KEVIN:

Why is it in black and white?

为什么是黑白的呢?
IAN0:

It's like nineteen thirty two. The special effects aren't brilliant. It's an old movie, but it's a good story. Why the subtitles? We all speak English here, right?

就像是1932年的。 特效不是很出色。 这是一部老电影,但故事情节非常好。 为什么要字幕? 我们这里都说英语,对吧?
IAN1:

I like her. Good actress.

我喜欢她。 很棒的女演员。
KEVIN:

Really? You think so? No, I don't agree.

真的吗? 你是这么认为的吗? 不,我不同意。
IAN:

It's a really good story.

这真的是个很好的故事。
KEVIN:

It's not very original. I already know what's going to happen.

它不是很新颖。 我已经知道要发生什么了。
IAN:

How do you know?

你怎么知道的?
KEVIN:

Westerns are always the same.

美国西部片都是一样的。
IAN:

You saw the remake. That's how you know.

你看了翻版的。 这是你知道的原因。
KEVIN:

I didn't see the remake.

我没有看翻版。
IAN:

Did you read the book?

你看过书吗?
KEVIN:

No, I just know how it's going to end.

没有,我只是知道它的结局。