KATE:

Hey, you're back!

嗨,你回来啦!
NINA:

Yep, and I got a lot of nice things. You want to see?

是啊,我买了很多东西。 想看看吗?
KATE:

Oh please. Let me help you.

好啊。 我来帮你吧。
NINA:

Thanks. How were things around here while I was away?

谢谢。 我不在的时候这里一切还好吗?
KATE:

Yeah, good. It was busy. We sold that cashmere jacket. And all of those scarves are gone.

恩,挺好的。 我们挺忙的。 我们卖掉了那件羊绒夹克。 所有那些围巾也没了。
NINA:

What do you mean they're gone?

你说没了是什么意思?
KATE:

I mean, I sold them. All of them.

我的意思是,我把它们卖掉了。 所有的。
NINA:

Wow. Here, have a look at these.

天呐。 到这儿来,看看这些。
KATE:

Wow, cool earrings!

哇,好漂亮的耳环!
NINA:

Aren't they? They were a bargain, so I got them in silver and in gold. Yeah, they're great. And you are absolutely going to love these, trust me. You ready? Tadaaaa!

是吗? 这是个交易,所以我用白银和黄金交换。 是的,很不错。 你肯定会喜欢这些的,相信我...你准备好了吗? 塔嗒嗒!
KATE:

Is it plastic? Plastic handbags?

这是塑料的吗? 塑料的手提包?
NINA:

I thought they were fun.

我觉得它们很有趣。
KATE:

How much did you pay for them?

你花了多少钱啊?
NINA:

Well, I got a twenty percent discount. [KATE]] I can see why. I thought that we could mark them up, maybe fifty percent.

打八折...[KATE]我知道为什么。 我觉得我们可以把大约50%标价卖出。
KATE:

Maybe. And these. Cool.

也许吧。 还有这些。 太好了。
NINA:

That'll be great for summer.

夏天比较好。